- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- CURE Media Group Announces Winners of Inaugural Metastatic Breast Cancer Heroes™ Recognition Program
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
"We are excited to welcome Karthik to the Somos team," said Sri Ramachandran, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Somos. "His deep software development background and extensive experience in building scalable data driven systems is a perfect fit for Somos as we architect and implement our next generation of identity management solutions. I am confident that his hands-on approach and agile mindset will inspire, grow and scale the engineering team."
More on Jersey Desk
- New Book Launch Offers Organisations Ways To Stem The Tide Of The Great Resignation
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Orders Flags to Fly at Half-Staff in Honor of U.S. Senator Bob Dole
- Biotech Support Group presented 2 posters at 2021 Conference on Mass Spectrometry & Allied Topics
- Cleanascite™ Employed to Investigate Lipid-enriched Microenvironment of Ovarian Cancer Cells
- Janover Ventures welcomes Peter Goldstein to its Advisory Board
Karthik is an accomplished software engineering leader skilled in building scalable, customer-value driven products. Over the last 20+ years, Karthik has channeled his passion for applying technology to solve business problems at several Fortune 500 companies. He has established himself as a technical leader who excels in delivering iterative design for optimal solutions. Specifically, in his most recent role as the Vice President of Software Development at State Street Bank, he was instrumental in developing a world-class global software team for scaling with the needs of the business.
"I'm excited to join Somos and help inspire the digital transformation, play an integral role in evolving the market towards trusted communications, and enhance product offerings that help deliver confidence, security and value to Somos customers," said Mr. Yajurvedi. "I look forward to having the opportunity to lead this amazing group of professionals and foster a creative, innovative culture that emphasizes team and cross-functional collaboration."
More on Jersey Desk
- Southern Ocean State of the Chamber Focuses on Workforce January 19
- The Vitamin Shoppe and CEO Sharon Leite to be Featured in Season 11 of CBS's Emmy Award-winning series UNDERCOVER BOSS
- Statement by Governor Murphy on the Confirmation of Philip Sellinger as U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey
- Founder World announced RealizeMD, Chargeguard, BuzzAR, Borde, as Startup of the Year 2021
- ElectrifAi Exhibiting Pre-Built Machine Learning Models at AI Summit New York
About Somos, Inc.
As the world becomes more interconnected, Somos enables brands, consumers, and communities to communicate in an environment of greater trust and convenience. Somos is a global source of number administration, routing data, identity verification, and identity management services for the telecommunications ecosystem. As the trusted administrator of the North American Numbering Plan (NANPA), Toll-Free Numbering (TFNA), and the Reassigned Number Database (RNDA), we support over 1,400 service providers in North America and manage over 3 billion numbers to enable seamless communications between enterprises and consumers.
Through our portfolio of products and services, and a collaborative approach in everything we do, Somos helps ensure trust in an increasingly digital world while delivering value, innovation, and results to consumers. To learn more about Somos, please visit www.somos.com.
SOURCE Somos, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 21, 7pm. New Members Welcome
- Buckle and Amwins Specialty Auto Sign MGA Agreement in Florida
- E Mortgage Capital Announces Home Lending Solutions to the State of Missouri
- Southern Ocean Chamber wins 2021 NJ Excellence Award for Chowderfest Digital Outreach
- Storage Made Easy and PoINT Storage Manager announce new partnership
- 3iQ US, Gemini, and BITRIA Join Forces to Offer Investors New Digital Asset SMA Platform
- RtBrick's Routing Software Selected in Telco Industry RFI
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- New Jersey: Murphy Administration Announces RFEI for Project to Create the First Autonomous Vehicle-Based Urban Transit System in America
- Merck Announces Pause in Enrollment for Two Phase 3 Clinical Trials of Investigational, Once-Monthly, Oral Islatravir for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) of HIV-1 infection
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- New Jersey Expands Access to Reproductive Health Care, Adopts New Rules from Unanimous Vote by State Board of Medical Examiners
- Victus Foods offers "healthy food delivery near me" in Libertyville, Illinois
- Dr. Lindee Goh of Tapestry Networks and Jeffrey Feike, President and Chief Administrative Officer of Fort Loudoun Medical Center, Join Tevogen Bio's Innovation and Public Health Advisory Council
- How a Local Business Is Getting National Attention for Its Local Impact
- ProSight Names Hunter Morgan as Senior Vice President of Excess Casualty
- Rare House of Picchiotti, Srl Emerald and Diamond Suite Offering