- Fall Exhibitions at The Center for Contemporary Art
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Allowing Extended Rulemaking Deadlines to Expire
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Takes Action on Legislation
Since launching the waitlist in December 2020, the BlockFi Rewards Visa® Signature Card waitlist has amassed nearly 400,000 people. Following successful beta testing, BlockFi and its partners have begun offering those first in line on the credit card waitlist to apply and releasing the card to select clients.
Card recipients will be able to earn 1.5% back in Bitcoin on every purchase they make. In addition, cardholders will receive a 3.5% Bitcoin rewards rate for the first 90 days. Cardholders can also earn 2% back in Bitcoin on every dollar spent over $50,000 annually. For every transaction cardholders make they can earn Bitcoin rewards. Once redeemed, Bitcoin rewards are transferred to a cardholder's BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) where rewards can earn crypto interest, meaning even more Bitcoin.
The BlockFi Rewards Visa® Card can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted, along with a wide range of additional bonuses from Visa® including travel opportunities, fine wine and food, sporting events, shopping, and more. Some of the special offers include upgrades at more than 900 of the world's most prestigious properties with the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection (terms and conditions apply). Plus, cardholders can save on premium ground transportation with Silvercar's all-Audi fleet of rental cars.
"Crypto rewards programs are a compelling way to engage consumers in the crypto economy," said Terry Angelos, SVP and Global Head of Fintech at Visa. "We're excited to see programs like the BlockFi Rewards Visa® Card, which offer rewards that are relevant to the growing community of digital currency adopters."
"The crypto industry has come a long way since the first Bitcoin payment transaction 11 years ago," said Flori Marquez, Co-Founder and SVP of Operations at BlockFi. "Today, nearly everyone knows about the important role crypto plays in reshaping the financial space, and our new credit card is set to be another game-changer. This card will make it easier than ever for people to earn Bitcoin back while making day-to-day purchases."
More on Jersey Desk
- New Jersey: ICYMI: Survivors in Warren County Can Now Apply for FEMA Assistancovernor Murphy Signs Executive Order Instituting Vaccination or Testing Requirement for All Child Care Center Personnel
- 16:06 ET Richard L. Gordon, DO, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Prep My Family: You Never Know When Disaster Will Strike, Be Prepared With Survival Supplies
- Joaris Bella and Mike Masif Coming to Dubai Nightclub in Camden
- 2 Day Free Festival Rocks the Bay Oct 2 & 3
BlockFi also provides cardholders a wide range of additional bonuses and opportunities to earn, including:
- Stablecoin Bonus — Cardholders with stablecoin assets such as GUSD, PAX, or USDC in a BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) can earn up to an extra 2% APY on top of the prevailing stablecoin APY. Over the first year of card membership, the stablecoin bonus will accrue based on cardholders' average daily stablecoin balance, paid in Bitcoin, up to $200.
- Trading Bonus — The BlockFi credit card makes trading on BlockFi even more rewarding. Cardholders who trade eligible cryptocurrencies on the platform will earn 0.25% of their trading volume back in Bitcoin, up to a maximum of $500 in BTC every single month. Trade more, earn more bonus Bitcoin—it's that simple.
Note: stablecoin to stablecoin trading is excluded from this bonus.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus — Cardholders who make successful referrals to BlockFi earn an extra $30 in Bitcoin for each friend they refer, on top of the base Refer-a-Friend program. With this bonus, clients can earn $40 in Bitcoin for each of their first four referrals and up to $50 in Bitcoin for each referral thereafter. Best of all, there's no limit to how many referrals clients can make and how much in Bitcoin referral bonuses they can earn.
The BlockFi Rewards Visa® Card has no annual fee. Applicants can see if they're pre-approved without impacting their credit score before they apply*. The card features a sleek metallic design, along with a prominent Bitcoin logo. This innovative product was developed through partnerships with Visa®, Evolve Bank & Trust, and Deserve, and it comes with all the standard Visa Signature Benefits cardholders expect.
If you haven't joined the waitlist yet, there's no time to waste. Sign up today, you wouldn't want to be the last person without one.
More on Jersey Desk
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Healthline Gate Launches its Health and Medical Information News Website
- 5 Breakroom benefits your employees will truly appreciate
- Carl Gould wins Gold Globee® Entrepreneur of the Year in the Annual 2021 CEO World Awards
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
Media Contact for BlockFi:
Ryan Dicovitsky/Ellie Johnson
Dukas Linden Public Relations
*A soft credit pull happens before you've accepted the credit card offer. A hard credit pull occurs when you've accepted your credit card offer, which can have an impact on your credit score.
Disclaimer: Joining the waitlist to apply for the BlockFi Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card ("Card") does not guarantee that you will be eligible to receive the card. Geographic, regulatory, and underwriting restrictions will apply. Fees and terms are subject to change, and additional terms of service will apply to the Card. Rates for BlockFi products are subject to change. Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and crypto interest accounts are not subject to FDIC or SIPC protections.
Nothing contained in this announcement should be construed as a solicitation of an offer to buy or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any security, commodity, investment or to engage in any other transaction. The information provided in this announcement is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This announcement is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the announcement is prohibited, by reason of that person's citizenship, residence or otherwise.
Neither BlockFi nor any of its affiliates or representatives provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions.
Learn more at BlockFi.com .
BlockFi Lending LLC NMLS ID#1737520 | BlockFi Trading LLC NMLS ID#1873137
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Increase Transparency of Higher Education Costs
- Governor Murphy Announces Commitment to Universal Pre-K for New Jersey
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Soligenix to Advance Synthetic Hypericin Development in Psoriasis
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- LBI Region Businesses Can Win Big with Shop Small Promotion
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- ICYMI: Acting AG Bruck: New Jersey Files Amicus Brief Supporting U.S. Department of Justice Challenge to Texas Ban on Abortions
- Businesses Win Big with Shop Small Kick off November 17
- What is on Tap at Oct 2 & 3 Bayfront Fest?
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?