- Sea Island Writers Retreat and chromatic black™ Host Three Virtual Writing Workshops
- E3 Forensic Platform Innovates again with Remote Cloud Collection
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Toss/Target Game (NJD-2447)
The invention provides an improved face mask shield for hair salon use. In doing so, it helps to prevent the spread of airborne viruses and it provides added peace of mind. It also would not interfere with work at the hair cutting chairs and shampooing sinks. The invention features a lightweight design that is easy to wear, use and clean so it is ideal for hair salons, stylists and staff. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on Jersey Desk
- ExtensisHR Earns Great Place to Work Certification™
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- OPEX® to Exhibit Warehouse Automation Solutions at UK Event for Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals
The original design was submitted to the New Jersey sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-NJD-2402, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- HERTHENA-Lung02 Phase 3 Trial of Patritumab Deruxtecan Initiated in Patients with EGFR-Mutated Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- U.S. FDA Approves Additional Indication of NUBEQA® (darolutamide) in Combination with Docetaxel for the Treatment of Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mHSPC)
- Briar Hills Villas Condo Association Names CPM To Manage Suburban Development In West Orange NJ
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Rook Coffee Brings A Fresh Favorite Back
- Legend Biotech Announces Preliminary Results for the Six-Months Ended June 30, 2022
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- CME Symposium- Fine-Tuning the Management of Patients with #WorseningHeartFailure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Alacriti Appoints New Chief Sales Officer and SVP of Faster Payments
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- Cross River Doubles Down on Community Commitment with Spotlight on Financial Literacy
- Perle wins Network Management Product of the Year
- LYNPARZA® (olaparib)Approved in the EU as Adjuvant Treatment for Patients With Germline BRCA-Mutated, HER2-Negative High-Risk Early Breast Cancer
- Joseph Federico, Director of NJMET Inc., Announces 2022 STEM Scholarship Recipient