Ms. Bastiani-Posner brings strategic leadership and a deep financial background to Kyowa Kirin. Most recently, Ms. Bastiani-Posner led the finance and IT functions as Senior Vice President, Finance Administration at the New York Genome Center, Inc. Prior to this, Ms. Bastiani-Posner held leadership roles in finance at several large pharmaceutical companies, including Allergan, Novartis and Schering Plough, where she contributed to research and development, mergers and acquisitions and global administration.
"The North America region of Kyowa Kirin has the potential to grow substantially as we invest in our pipeline and our commercial portfolio," says Ms. Bastiani-Posner. "I am excited to leverage my industry experience and passion for growing businesses to contribute to the future success of Kyowa Kirin."
More on Jersey Desk
- Governor Murphy Announces New Funding to Combat Food Insecurity in New Jersey
- Newark, NJ Cabinets Company, The Kabinet Depot Emerges as Best Source for Contractors
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Intac Actuarial Services, Inc. Receives Renewed CEFEX® Certification
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
Ms. Bastiani-Posner succeeds Takeshi Masuda, who supported the finance team as an executive leader over the last several years with Kyowa Kirin. Mr. Masuda will help in the transition and continue to support the organization as part of the Company's Corporate Strategy and Planning Department.
"I want to thank Takeshi for all his contributions, which have provided a strong foundation for us to grow from," says Gary Zieziula, President, North America. "We are very pleased to have Ana Bastiani-Posner join our North America executive leadership team as Chief Financial Officer. Her career-long dedication to healthcare as a finance leader affirms our strategic direction, and I look forward to partnering with her as we work to advance innovations that can have a profound impact on people's lives."
About Kyowa Kirin
Kyowa Kirin commits to innovative drug discovery driven by state-of-the-art technologies. The company focuses on creating new value in four therapeutic areas: nephrology, oncology, immunology/allergy and neurology. Under the Kyowa Kirin brand, employees from 40 group companies across North America, EMEA and Asia/Oceania unite to champion the interests of patients and their caregivers in discovering solutions to address unmet medical needs. You can learn more about the business of Kyowa Kirin at www.kyowakirin.com.
SOURCE Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- SQUAN Promotes Carolyn Hardwick to President, Engineering
- Ocean ENT is offering expanded office hours!
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Workforce in Crisis: Thousands of Social Workers Prevented From Contributing to COVID-19 Response
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Announces Milestone for Latest Class of NJ TRANSIT Locomotive Engineers
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Summer Beautiful Campaign Asks All To Be Part Of the Community By Helping to Take Care of It
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Updated Quarantine Advisory Issued for Individuals Traveling to New Jersey from Delaware, Kansas, and Oklahoma, Bringing Total to 19 States
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program