- New Yorker Electronics Introduces CIT Relay & Switch Automotive Relay Series
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
Celebrating LG SIGNATURE's OLED 8K cinematic innovation, The Nutcracker will feature ABT principal dancers Isabella Boylston and James Whiteside in a magical holiday setting at the High Line Hotel in New York City. The performance will premiere on ABT and LG SIGNATURE YouTube channels on Dec. 4 at 6 p.m. EST, giving audiences worldwide the opportunity to enjoy the timeless masterpiece in the comfort of their own homes. A preview video will be available on the ABT and LG SIGNATURE YouTube channels beginning today.
"In a year filled with many challenges, bringing The Nutcracker to life in stunning 8K resolution feels like a holiday hug we all need right now," said Peggy Ang, marketing vice president at LG Electronics USA. "LG SIGNATURE shares a commitment to passion, excellence and redefining standards, and especially this year we're delighted to play a role in making the arts more accessible to communities across the country."
More on Jersey Desk
- Climate Real Impact Solutions II Acquisition Corporation Announces Pricing of $210 Million Initial Public Offering
- LG OLED TV Honored At 72nd Annual Technology & Engineering Emmy® Awards
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Savvas Learning Company and Turnitin Partner to Deliver Next-Generation Writing Tool
"LG SIGNATURE continues to be an incredible partner, propelling innovation in the arts during these unprecedented times," said Kara Medoff Barnett, executive director at American Ballet Theatre. "In a year when we are unable to offer performances to live audiences, the opportunity to share scenes from Ratmansky's beloved Nutcracker online is both a wonderful holiday gift to our fans and a key milestone in our 80 year-history."
The award-winning LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K TVs redefine the premium viewing experience thanks to more than 33 million self-lit pixels, 1 billion colors, perfect blacks and limitless contrast. With a picture that's four times sharper than 4K UHD and with 16 times the detail of HDTV, the 88- and 77-inch class LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K TVs exceed the industry's official 8K Ultra HD definition set by the Consumer Technology Association.
For more information about American Ballet Theatre, please visit www.abt.org. To learn more about LG SIGNATURE and its diverse growing lineup of appliances and electronics like the OLED 8K TV, please visit www.LGSIGNATURE.com.
About LG SIGNATURE
LG SIGNATURE is the first ultra-premium brand across multiple product categories from global innovator LG Electronics. Catering to the most discerning consumers, LG SIGNATURE is designed to provide a state-of-the-art living experience that feels pure, sophisticated and luxurious. Combining the very best of everything LG has to offer, the distinctive LG SIGNATURE products were designed with their true essence in mind – streamlined to focus on each product's essential function while maintaining LG SIGNATURE's modern, signature design. For more information, visit www.LGSIGNATURE.com.
More on Jersey Desk
- Merck Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- Denton Vacuum Acquires 4Wave Ion Beam Portfolio
About LG Electronics USA
LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $53 billion global innovator in technology and manufacturing. In the United States, LG sells a wide range of innovative home appliances, home entertainment products, mobile phones, commercial displays, air conditioning systems, solar energy solutions and vehicle components. The "Life's Good" marketing theme encompasses how LG is dedicated to people's happiness by exceeding expectations today and tomorrow. LG is a 2020 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year. www.LG.com.
About American Ballet Theatre
American Ballet Theatre is one of the greatest dance companies in the world. Few ballet companies equal ABT for its combination of size, scope and outreach. Recognized as a living national treasure since its founding in 1940, ABT annually tours the United States and is the only major cultural institution to do so. For 80 years, the Company, which is headquartered in New York City, has appeared in a total of 132 cities in 45 countries and has performed in all 50 states of the United States. In 2006, by an act of Congress, American Ballet Theatre became America's National Ballet Company®
SOURCE LG SIGNATURE
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- The Vitamin Shoppe® Partners with Kim Lien Group for Retail and Wholesale Distribution in Vietnam
- Merck Discontinues Development of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates; Continues Development of Two Investigational Therapeutic Candidates
- Architect Receives Anton Vegliante Award from AIA Architects League
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Belmar, New Jersey Pursues Digital Transformation
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Updated ezPaycheck Payroll Check Writer Has Extended Support For 2020 W2 and W3 Form Processing
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- No Excuse Scholarship Applications Available
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call; Participating in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- NJ Couple Donates More Than 100,000 Masks to Frontline Workers and Families in Need Through Collaboration with Feeding America in "Masking Up from Coast to Coast" Campaign
- Janssen Announces U.S. FDA Approval of CABENUVA (rilpivirine and cabotegravir), the First Long-Acting Regimen for the Treatment of HIV
- BetMGM Signs Chris Chelios As Celebrity Brand Ambassador
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries