- PARTS iD, Inc. To Ring Closing Bell At The New York Stock Exchange
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- ATOM Banking by Financial Sciences Offers Powerful New Workflow Tool for Holistic Bank Relationship Management
The $10,000 matching grant will be provided with individualized coaching in fundraising, strategic planning, network building, and access to national leaders and practical tools to help communities find families, restore families, and support families to provide safe and stable homes for children at risk.
"Each of our grant winners embodies a dedication to collaboration and innovation that is absolutely essential for communities to go from not enough to more than enough for children and families in foster care. For far too long, our communities have felt paralyzed and powerless against the large national foster care numbers that are most often shared in public settings. However, when communities simply focus on the smaller number of children in care in its own community, it quickly becomes clear that more than enough is not only possible, it can happen in a relatively short time. Miriam's Heart and our other grant recipients are shining examples of how faith communities are committed to pressing toward the reality of every child thriving in a safe and supported environment" said Jason Weber, National Director of More Than Enough.
More on Jersey Desk
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- The HOPE Center launches new website
- Avocado Green Celebrates 4th Of July With Epic Savings On Made-in-Los Angeles Organic Sleep Products
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
Since 2019, Miriam's Heart has been working to bring CarePortal, a software platform that allows collaborative responses to children and families in need, to New Jersey. Children in New Jersey remain at risk because there is a lack of resources and stability.
"We have seen a drastic drop in the number of children in placement despite troubling numbers of abuse reports to the hotline. This, combined with rapid case closure following reunification and the current COVID-19 risk, job loss, virtual school, and food insecurity, places a significant burden on families and increases the likelihood of child abuse and neglect. It is imperative that churches, organizations, and the local government work together in our community on behalf of children and families to accomplish far more than we could ever achieve alone. The More than Enough matching grant will help us to grow these vital collaborative efforts right here in central New Jersey," said co-founder Elizabeth Occhipinti.
How to donate? To support Miriam's Heart in this effort, simply visithttps://give.lifesong.org/lifesong/80001-mte (Fund name: Miriam's Heart MTE and Fund number: 80001)
More on Jersey Desk
- Total Construction Falls in May as Housing Stumbles
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
More Than Enough is a collaborative movement facilitated by the Christian Alliance For Orphans community. It includes hundreds of organizational and church partners all committed to seeing more than enough loving homes for every child in U.S. foster care. To learn more, go to MoreThanEnoughTogether.org.
Miriam's Heart is a grassroots New Jersey-based non-profit that radically supports adopted and foster children and families To learn more about our work in New Jersey, visit miriamsheart.org.
Miriam's Heart respite event for adopted and foster youth
Miriam's Heart hosts trauma-informed respite events throughout the year to promote the resilience of youth who have been in foster care or adopted.
SOURCE Miriam's Heart
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Docusign stock sees large unusual options activity
- Seqirus Co-Authors First Study to Assess Simultaneous Administration of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine and COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
- Inropa leverages Microsoft ToF technology and AI for on-the-fly programming of painting robots
- Historic Black Neighborhood Celebrates Juneteenth with First Historical Marker
- SOSV announces the close of a $100M Select Fund, the venture investor's first growth stage fund
- Ideanomics Acquires 100% of US E Tractor Maker Solectrac
- SUEZ Issues Annual Water Quality Reports
- Adoption Of Evolve IP's Microsoft Teams Voice Solution Outpacing Traditional Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Broccoli Declared America's Favorite Vegetable in 2021
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
- NICE Actimize Named "Best Compliance" Technology Provider by 2021 WealthBriefing European Awards
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Country New Comer Sam L. Smith to release new single
- Inherited An Heirloom Shawl You Cannot Use? Sell It On The Heirloom Bazaar - A Marketplace By Wovensouls
- New Phase 3 Study Results Show IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib)-Based Combination Regimen as an All-Oral Fixed-Duration Treatment Demonstrated Superior Progression-Free Survival in Adult Patients with Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Inspira Health Appoints Anneliese McMenamin, SPHR, SHRM-SCP as Chief Human Resources Officer
- N.J. COVID Hospitalizations Reach Lowest Level Since Pandemic's Earliest Days
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World