A3118 (Burzichelli, Schepisi, Jasey/Bucco, Thompson) - Establishes licensure for master hearth specialists.
A4420 (Holley/Scutari) - Modifies certain fees charged by check casher licensees.
A4482 (Verrelli, Murphy, Downey/Greenstein) - Establishes "Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Violence Against Persons with Developmental Disabilities" in DHS.
A5293 (Pinkin, Zwicker, Lopez, McKeon/Smith, Bateman, Greenstein) - Makes various changes to laws governing remediation of contaminated sites.
A5390 (Tucker, Mukherji, Timberlake/Gopal, Oroho) - Provides in-State tuition at public institutions of higher education to individuals living in NJ who are entitled to educational assistance under US Department of Veterans Affairs' Vocational Rehabilitations and Employment Program.
S499 (Vitale, Madden/Downey, Houghtaling, Zwicker) - Provides for improved system for eligibility determination for Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare.
Copy of Statement on S499
S785 (Sarlo, Lagana/Calabrese, Mukherji) - Requires Police Training Commission to develop supplemental training course for certain county corrections officers.
S1014 (Rice/Wimberly, Mukherji) - Changes composition of State Employment and Training Commission.
S1126 (Bucco, Doherty, Bucco/Coughlin, Webber) - Requires public school districts to provide instruction on "New Jersey Safe Haven Infant Protection Act" as part of New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
S1403 (Diegnan, Singleton/DeAngelo, Mazzeo, Sumter) - Permits service credit transferred from another State-administered retirement system to apply toward creditable service requirement for retirement in SPRS.
S1887 (Singleton, Greenstein/DeAngelo, Wirths, Space) - Directs Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development to establish pilot program to assist certain unemployed and underemployed individuals to complete industry-valued Credentials in 12 months.
S1948 (Vitale/Quijano, Holley, Lopez) - Makes Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training Provider Demonstration Project permanent and renames program.
S2507 (Singleton, Pou/Danielsen, DeCroce) - Prohibits sale or lease of access to certain dental provider network contracts.
S2538 (Singleton, Pennacchio/Kean, Murphy, DeCroce, Armato) - Makes New Jersey National Guard members with NGB-22 form eligible for certain veterans' benefits.
S2660 (Gopal, Sarlo/Downey, Houghtaling, Schaer) - Establishes grant program and tuition reimbursement program for certain teachers of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics; appropriates $5 million to DOE.
Copy of Statement on S2660
More on Jersey Desk
- Digital Media Solutions Pledges To Become Carbon Negative In 2020
- PLT Will Unveil Slendacor® WD Weight Management Complex at EXPO West 2020
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
S2690 (Ruiz, Cryan, Beach, Turner, Andrzejczak/McKeon, Dancer, Land) - Prohibits pharmacy benefits managers and carriers from engaging in "clawback" and "gag clause" practices; requires certain disclosures by pharmacists; requires Director of Division of Consumer Affairs to conduct public information campaign.
S2691 (Kean, Cunningham/Quijano, Vainieri Huttle, Reynolds-Jackson) - Makes supplemental appropriation of $100,000 to Commission on Human Trafficking.
Copy of Statement on S2691
S3100 (Weinberg, Addiego/Benson, Vainieri Huttle, Mukherji) - Revises definition of hemophilia and expands hemophilia treatment program.
SJR73 (Singleton/Murphy, Verrelli, Dancer) - Urges U.S. Congress to pass "Military Hunger Prevention Act."
Governor Murphy conditionally vetoed the following bills:
A3717 (Mukherji, Downey, Houghtaling/Greenstein, Gopal) - Prohibits pharmacy benefits managers from making certain retroactive reductions in claims payments to pharmacies; requires pharmacy benefits managers to disclose certain product information to pharmacies.
Copy of Statement on A3717
A5363 (Burzichelli, Benson, Murphy/Gopal) - Requires carriers that offer health benefits plans to provide new or existing subscribers with notification of certain hospital and health system contract expirations.
Copy of Statement on A5363
S834 (Scutari, Greenstein/Jones, Pintor Marin) - Prohibits resale of non-prescription diabetes test devices by pharmacists.
Copy of Statement on S834
S2804 (Ruiz, Turner/Lopez, McKnight, Verrelli) - Requires young children entering public schools or Head Start Programs for first time to have comprehensive eye examination completed.
Copy of Statement on S2804
More on Jersey Desk
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- NeurologyLive® Launches "Updates to the MRI Protocol and Clinical Guidelines for MS" Video Series Along With the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
S3075 (Weinberg, Ruiz/Lampitt, Mukherji, Vainieri Huttle) - Requires DOH to regulate and license embryo storage facilities.
Copy of Statement on S3075
S3309 (Vitale, Greenstein/Greenwald, Pintor Marin, Reynolds-Jackson) - Establishes New Jersey Violence Intervention Program to fund violence reduction initiatives.
Copy of Statement on S3309
S3330 (Addiego, Singleton/Jones, Vainieri Huttle, Lampitt, Murphy) - Establishes pilot program in DCF to study impact of child care services provided by community providers operating in public school facilities; requires community providers to meet certain criteria.
Copy of Statement on S3330
S3661 (Singleton, Oroho/Jasey, Wirths, Webber) - Clarifies assessment payment and election participation requirements in planned real estate developments.
Copy of Statement on S3661
Governor Murphy absolute vetoed the following bills and resolutions:
A4135 (Land, Taliaferro/Sweeney, Andrzejczak) - Concerns use of digital parking meters to monitor parking compliance; establishes fund to encourage designated drivers.
Copy of Statement on A4135
AJR158 (Houghtaling, Downey, Mosquera/Gopal) - Establishes New Jersey Task Force on Medicaid Financial Resource Limits.
Copy of Statement on AJR158
S1364 (Andrzejczak/Land, Milam) - Provides funding from the General Fund to the Greater Wildwoods Tourism Improvement and Development Authority; appropriates $4 million.
Copy of Statement on S1364
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Spring Boutique Vendor and Craft Show Sponsored by Montville Pet Parents
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- FSR's Smart-Way Floor Raceway System Now Hosted By ARCAT
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Siblings of children with special needs are invited to FRA's Sibling Support Groups
- New Yorker Electronics Releases New Inductor for High-Reliability Applications
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Zoetis to Participate in the Cowen and Company 40th Annual Health Care Conference
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Nobility Crest breaks ground on new building
- Heritage at Highland Park sees grand opening success
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- CherryRoad Technologies Inc. Awarded NASPO ValuePoint® Cloud Solutions contract with the State of Washington
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast