A3118 (Burzichelli, Schepisi, Jasey/Bucco, Thompson) - Establishes licensure for master hearth specialists.
A4420 (Holley/Scutari) - Modifies certain fees charged by check casher licensees.
A4482 (Verrelli, Murphy, Downey/Greenstein) - Establishes "Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Violence Against Persons with Developmental Disabilities" in DHS.
A5293 (Pinkin, Zwicker, Lopez, McKeon/Smith, Bateman, Greenstein) - Makes various changes to laws governing remediation of contaminated sites.
A5390 (Tucker, Mukherji, Timberlake/Gopal, Oroho) - Provides in-State tuition at public institutions of higher education to individuals living in NJ who are entitled to educational assistance under US Department of Veterans Affairs' Vocational Rehabilitations and Employment Program.
S499 (Vitale, Madden/Downey, Houghtaling, Zwicker) - Provides for improved system for eligibility determination for Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare.
Copy of Statement on S499
S785 (Sarlo, Lagana/Calabrese, Mukherji) - Requires Police Training Commission to develop supplemental training course for certain county corrections officers.
S1014 (Rice/Wimberly, Mukherji) - Changes composition of State Employment and Training Commission.
S1126 (Bucco, Doherty, Bucco/Coughlin, Webber) - Requires public school districts to provide instruction on "New Jersey Safe Haven Infant Protection Act" as part of New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
S1403 (Diegnan, Singleton/DeAngelo, Mazzeo, Sumter) - Permits service credit transferred from another State-administered retirement system to apply toward creditable service requirement for retirement in SPRS.
S1887 (Singleton, Greenstein/DeAngelo, Wirths, Space) - Directs Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development to establish pilot program to assist certain unemployed and underemployed individuals to complete industry-valued Credentials in 12 months.
S1948 (Vitale/Quijano, Holley, Lopez) - Makes Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training Provider Demonstration Project permanent and renames program.
S2507 (Singleton, Pou/Danielsen, DeCroce) - Prohibits sale or lease of access to certain dental provider network contracts.
S2538 (Singleton, Pennacchio/Kean, Murphy, DeCroce, Armato) - Makes New Jersey National Guard members with NGB-22 form eligible for certain veterans' benefits.
S2660 (Gopal, Sarlo/Downey, Houghtaling, Schaer) - Establishes grant program and tuition reimbursement program for certain teachers of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics; appropriates $5 million to DOE.
Copy of Statement on S2660
More on Jersey Desk
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Olympic Medalist Monica Aksamit Sets Out on 2020 Olympic Quest
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- SpectraMedix EMPI Delivers More Than 99% Matching Engine Accuracy
S2690 (Ruiz, Cryan, Beach, Turner, Andrzejczak/McKeon, Dancer, Land) - Prohibits pharmacy benefits managers and carriers from engaging in "clawback" and "gag clause" practices; requires certain disclosures by pharmacists; requires Director of Division of Consumer Affairs to conduct public information campaign.
S2691 (Kean, Cunningham/Quijano, Vainieri Huttle, Reynolds-Jackson) - Makes supplemental appropriation of $100,000 to Commission on Human Trafficking.
Copy of Statement on S2691
S3100 (Weinberg, Addiego/Benson, Vainieri Huttle, Mukherji) - Revises definition of hemophilia and expands hemophilia treatment program.
SJR73 (Singleton/Murphy, Verrelli, Dancer) - Urges U.S. Congress to pass "Military Hunger Prevention Act."
Governor Murphy conditionally vetoed the following bills:
A3717 (Mukherji, Downey, Houghtaling/Greenstein, Gopal) - Prohibits pharmacy benefits managers from making certain retroactive reductions in claims payments to pharmacies; requires pharmacy benefits managers to disclose certain product information to pharmacies.
Copy of Statement on A3717
A5363 (Burzichelli, Benson, Murphy/Gopal) - Requires carriers that offer health benefits plans to provide new or existing subscribers with notification of certain hospital and health system contract expirations.
Copy of Statement on A5363
S834 (Scutari, Greenstein/Jones, Pintor Marin) - Prohibits resale of non-prescription diabetes test devices by pharmacists.
Copy of Statement on S834
S2804 (Ruiz, Turner/Lopez, McKnight, Verrelli) - Requires young children entering public schools or Head Start Programs for first time to have comprehensive eye examination completed.
Copy of Statement on S2804
More on Jersey Desk
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
S3075 (Weinberg, Ruiz/Lampitt, Mukherji, Vainieri Huttle) - Requires DOH to regulate and license embryo storage facilities.
Copy of Statement on S3075
S3309 (Vitale, Greenstein/Greenwald, Pintor Marin, Reynolds-Jackson) - Establishes New Jersey Violence Intervention Program to fund violence reduction initiatives.
Copy of Statement on S3309
S3330 (Addiego, Singleton/Jones, Vainieri Huttle, Lampitt, Murphy) - Establishes pilot program in DCF to study impact of child care services provided by community providers operating in public school facilities; requires community providers to meet certain criteria.
Copy of Statement on S3330
S3661 (Singleton, Oroho/Jasey, Wirths, Webber) - Clarifies assessment payment and election participation requirements in planned real estate developments.
Copy of Statement on S3661
Governor Murphy absolute vetoed the following bills and resolutions:
A4135 (Land, Taliaferro/Sweeney, Andrzejczak) - Concerns use of digital parking meters to monitor parking compliance; establishes fund to encourage designated drivers.
Copy of Statement on A4135
AJR158 (Houghtaling, Downey, Mosquera/Gopal) - Establishes New Jersey Task Force on Medicaid Financial Resource Limits.
Copy of Statement on AJR158
S1364 (Andrzejczak/Land, Milam) - Provides funding from the General Fund to the Greater Wildwoods Tourism Improvement and Development Authority; appropriates $4 million.
Copy of Statement on S1364
Latest on Jersey Desk
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- Custom Pak Solutions doubles down as your All-in-One System Integrator of Packaging Solutions
- The Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®) Assessment to be Incorporated into Select CMS Alternative Payment Models
- New Website from "The Addictiveness Doctor" Launched Explaining Root Causes of Addiction!
- Children's Book Now Part of the Collection at the Maison de la Littérature
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- Work 365 Offers New, Simplified Provisioning for Microsoft Indirect Partners
- Shore Builders Celebrates A Night of Honor for Annual Associate Appreciation Month
- A Crisis of Faith in America Has Led to Bold & Crazy Faith
- Lambertville to Hold Annual Halloween Parade
- M Accelerator and Black Dog Venture Partners form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Foreign Startups entering the US Market
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
- Phoenix: The Most Autism-Friendly City In The World
- ICYMI: Governor Murphy & Choose New Jersey Announce Opening of the New Jersey India Center
- Moms to Hold Press Conference at Capitol Hill on Constitution Day, Say "No" to Socialism
- ICYMI: NASSCOM Signs MOU With VentureLink@NJIT and Choose New Jersey to Create "NASSCOM Launchpad" to Enhance Business Opportunities in the U.S. Through New Jersey
- The Integration of New Technologies Enhances Underwater Inspection (1 PDH)
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, in Tokyo's Hip Shibuya Neighborhood, Will Open Three New Restaurants in Late November 2019
- Work It, Mama: Gugu Guru, KIDBOX and Working Mother Launch "Back to Work" Baby Registry