- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care
With over 25 years of experience in the medical profession, Dr. Kupferberg is a highly trained ear, nose, and throat specialist board-certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Among his specialties, the doctor has a particular interest in diseases of the nose and sinuses. He has been a partner at Ocean ENT since 2013.
A highly compassionate physician, Dr. Kupferberg strives to take his time with his patients and thoroughly explain their medical conditions to them, addressing any questions or concerns they may have. He strongly feels that clear doctor-patient communication is critically important for the best outcomes in medicine.
His deep love of science and a strong desire to help people are what drew him into the medical profession. In pursuit of his higher education, Dr. Kupferberg attended Muhlenberg College and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology. He earned his Medical Degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA, and completed his Residency at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA, in 1997. He was then appointed the Chief of Otolaryngology at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Augusta, GA.
More on Jersey Desk
- Nicola White Appointed CEO of B2C2 USA
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Smart Card Market size worth $ 30.71 Billion, Globally, by 2030 at 7.69% CAGR: Verified Market Research®
- NICE CXone Selected by MedQuest to Enhance Patient Experiences with New Advanced Integrated Digital and Self-Service
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
In 1998, he moved to private practice in Wheaton and Rockville, MD., where he practiced for four years while his wife was stationed at Andrews Air Force Base. He then moved back home to New Jersey in 2002 and has been in private practice in Toms River, NJ.
In addition to his office practice, Dr. Kupferberg is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Bey Lea Ambulatory Surgical Center and Ocean Medical Center. At Community Medical he serves as the Chairman of Otolaryngology. He additionally serves on the hospital's Medical Executive Committee, OR Advisory Committee, and Cancer Committee. He is the acting medical director of the Bey Lea Ambulatory Surgical Center. He formerly served as president of the Monmouth-Ocean Medical Society.
In his free time, Dr. Kupferberg enjoys golfing, hiking, exercising, cooking, and cross country skiing. He also loves family time with his wife, Marcia, and sons, Jacob and Andrew. For several years, he served as a leader with Boy Scout Troop 36.
For more information, visit https://oceanentnj.com/.
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- New Jersey Online Casinos and Michigan Online Casinos are Neck and Neck in Revenue Battle in April 2022
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $20 Million to Support Summer Youth Employment Programs Across the United States
- Gentilini Motors 46th Annual Antique Car & Truck Show!
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!
- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- Olympus Announces Exclusive U.S. Co-Marketing Agreement with Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
- Milestone Scientific Expands Access to Safe, More Comfortable and Effective Epidural for Expecting Parents During Women's Health Month
- West Shore Construction Named #1 Hurricane Fabric Dealer in the Country
- Exterro Enhances Digital Forensic and Incident Response Automation with Major Upgrades to FTK® Connect
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive Top-line Data from Severe Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I Program at the 25th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT)
- June 1 is the start of hurricane season. Here are 3 steps to prepare your business
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- Dog Days of Summer & Some Cool Cats exhibition & Music on Main kickoff June 3th!
- Rediscovering Morristown National Historical Park
- Blockchain Startup Aimed at Financial Inclusion Secures 25 Million Dollar Capital Commitment
- HR Tech Awards Recognizes Valuable Contributors to Hiring, Retention, and More
- The Martini Shot Launches A Sci-Fi Martial Arts and Fashion Franchise
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000