- New Yorker Electronics Introduces CIT Relay & Switch Automotive Relay Series
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Best-ever November for Crosstrek
- Seventh consecutive month of 50,000+ vehicle sales in 2020
Subaru of America, Inc. today reported 50,413 vehicle sales for November 2020, an 11.4 percent decrease compared with November 2019. November also marked the seventh consecutive month of 50,000+ vehicle sales for the automaker in 2020.
As the top performing carline by volume, Outback sales increased 3.5 percent in November 2020 compared with the same month a year ago. Crosstrek achieved its best November ever with 12,841 sales, a 23.7 percent increase over the same month in 2019. BRZ posted a 12.2 percent increase, while WRX/STI posted 14.2 percent increase in November.
"In a sales month that was shorter than usual, our retailers rose to the challenge to deliver steady sales during this time of uncertainty," said Thomas J. Doll, President and CEO, Subaru of America, Inc. "We look forward to the December holiday season and another month of opportunity to deliver the safest, most reliable and family-friendly vehicles on the market."
"Our Subaru retailers again delivered a successful result and brought us a step closer to exceeding our forecast of 600,000 units this year," said Jeff Walters, Senior Vice President of Sales. "December car-buyers have an extra incentive to choose Subaru this holiday season thanks to our thirteenth annual Subaru Share the Love® Event. With every new Subaru purchased or leased at participating Subaru retailers nationwide, Subaru will donate $250 to the customer's choice of charity."
Following eleven consecutive years of sales records, Subaru reported year-to-date sales of 548,384, a 14 percent decrease compared to the same period in 2019.
|Carline||Nov-20||Nov-19||% Chg||Nov-20||Nov-19||% Chg|
Moving into the final month of the year, the Subaru Share the Love® Event will run through January 4, 2021. Subaru of America will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle purchased or leased to the customer's choice of the following national charities: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®), Make-A-Wish®, Meals on Wheels America and National Park Foundation or a hometown charity selected by participating Subaru retailers. In the program's thirteenth consecutive year, Subaru and participating retailers hope to exceed a grand total of $200 million donated to charities since the Subaru Share the Love Event started in 2008.
More on Jersey Desk
- Climate Real Impact Solutions II Acquisition Corporation Announces Pricing of $210 Million Initial Public Offering
- LG OLED TV Honored At 72nd Annual Technology & Engineering Emmy® Awards
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Savvas Learning Company and Turnitin Partner to Deliver Next-Generation Writing Tool
About Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subaru Corporation of Japan. Headquartered at a zero-landfill office in Camden, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 630 retailers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. SOA is guided by the Subaru Love Promise, which is the company's vision to show love and respect to everyone, and to support its communities and customers nationwide. Over the past 20 years, SOA has donated more than $190 million to causes the Subaru family cares about, and its employees have logged more than 40,000 volunteer hours. As a company, Subaru believes it is important to do its part in making a positive impact in the world because it is the right thing to do. For additional information visit media.subaru.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Director, Corporate Communications
More on Jersey Desk
Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Specialist
SOURCE Subaru of America, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- The Vitamin Shoppe® Partners with Kim Lien Group for Retail and Wholesale Distribution in Vietnam
- Merck Discontinues Development of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates; Continues Development of Two Investigational Therapeutic Candidates
- Architect Receives Anton Vegliante Award from AIA Architects League
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Belmar, New Jersey Pursues Digital Transformation
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Updated ezPaycheck Payroll Check Writer Has Extended Support For 2020 W2 and W3 Form Processing
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- No Excuse Scholarship Applications Available
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call; Participating in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- NJ Couple Donates More Than 100,000 Masks to Frontline Workers and Families in Need Through Collaboration with Feeding America in "Masking Up from Coast to Coast" Campaign
- Janssen Announces U.S. FDA Approval of CABENUVA (rilpivirine and cabotegravir), the First Long-Acting Regimen for the Treatment of HIV
- BetMGM Signs Chris Chelios As Celebrity Brand Ambassador
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries