More than 300 students, teachers, and community members are expected to attend the celebration, which will take place 9 a.m. to noon at the school.
This event is planned to coincide with the history-making celebration of National School Choice Week 2020, which will feature more than 50,000 school choice events across all 50 states.
"We will be celebrating what makes Vineland Public Charter School unique and thanking our school family for choosing us," said Kim Garcia, principal at Vineland Public Charter School.
More on Jersey Desk
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Siblings of children with special needs are invited to FRA's Sibling Support Groups
The mission of Vineland Public Charter School is to provide a nurturing, supportive, creative and actively engaging environment for students and families that facilitates the development of well educated and responsible young adults with a lifelong love of learning.
Vineland Public Charter School is located at 1398 Pennsylvania Ave.
As a nonpartisan, nonpolitical public awareness effort, National School Choice Week shines a positive spotlight on effective education options for students, families, and communities around the country. From January 26 through February 1, 2020, more than 50,000 independently-planned events will be held in celebration of the Week. For more information, visit www.schoolchoiceweek.com/new-jersey.
SOURCE National School Choice Week
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Heritage at Highland Park sees grand opening success
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- CherryRoad Technologies Inc. Awarded NASPO ValuePoint® Cloud Solutions contract with the State of Washington
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast
- American Microsemiconductor, authorized distributor of VPT Components presents a new VPT Short
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Co-Founder of Moneyline Telerate, John E. Robinson joins MarketDesk
- B&G Foods Acquires Farmwise®
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- MPI REPORT: Wide Range Of Private Market Fund Returns Could Explain Ivy Endowments' Lackluster Fiscal 2019 Performance
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open