Bari Z. Weinberger, certified matrimonial law attorney and founder and managing partner of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list. This is Ms. Weinberger's eleventh year receiving the honor.
Other Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group attorneys earning recognition in 2020 as Super Lawyers Rising Stars include Jessica Sprague, firm partner and certified matrimonial law attorney. Attorneys Samantha Massenzio, Stephanie O'Neill, Hillary Piedra, Ryan Russell, and Crystal Ullrich are also to be congratulated on being named Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
No more than five percent of the lawyers in New Jersey receive these distinguished recognitions.
"Super Lawyers is so special for all us because it is based on the recognition of our legal peers and recognition of our achievements in safeguarding our clients. It is humbling to have our hard work and dedication to our clients esteemed in this way," says Weinberger.
More on Jersey Desk
- Governor Murphy Announces New Funding to Combat Food Insecurity in New Jersey
- Newark, NJ Cabinets Company, The Kabinet Depot Emerges as Best Source for Contractors
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Intac Actuarial Services, Inc. Receives Renewed CEFEX® Certification
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is New Jersey's premiere family law firm dedicated to safeguarding their clients' rights, children and futures. Serving clients throughout New Jersey through its six convenient locations in Bedminster, Cranford, Freehold, Hackensack, Mount Laurel, and Parsippany, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group guides their clients with the highest quality of legal excellence in all their family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, asset division, domestic violence, adoption, LGBTQ family matters, and prenuptial agreements.
More on Jersey Desk
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts To Report Second Quarter 2020 Earnings On July 28, 2020
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- New Jersey: Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Requiring Individuals to Wear Masks in Outdoor Public Spaces When They Cannot Social Distance
The Super Lawyers lists are published in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazine also features editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. To find out more about the attorneys selected as Super Lawyers or more about Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, visit www.WLG.com or call (888) 888-0919.
About Bari Z. Weinberger, Esq.
Award-winning family law expert and certified matrimonial law attorney, Bari Z. Weinberger, is the founder and managing partner of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, a family law firm serving divorce and family law clients throughout New Jersey with offices in key locations throughout New Jersey. Ms. Weinberger is a certified matrimonial attorney and experienced family law mediator. She is also a published author and frequent media contributor on divorce and family law for both local and national audiences.
SOURCE Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Jersey Desk
- Updated Quarantine Advisory Issued for Individuals Traveling to New Jersey from Delaware, Kansas, and Oklahoma, Bringing Total to 19 States
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- EPA Approves Lysol Disinfectant Spray For Use Against COVID-19
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project